null
Photobucket

My one and only

null
made by Leelou

My little love

My little love
Lola

Wanna swap? Grab my button! :)

Life as a wife

Macky Madness

For love of a cupcake

The little love birds

bnfunky

Kylee Noelle

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nanny Vday

Hey all! There will be another post about my vday with the hubs, but we had to celebrate it in 2 parts and on 2 separate days. So our part 2 is happening in the next few days! So updates later! For now I will share my Vday with Layla more so in pictures then words!

Breakfast:
Making pink and red pancakes!
Cooking!
Voila!
My breakfast: Red egg whites. Or blood whites. haha
Looks gross, but good!

Baking time!
Helping me make Valentine red cupcakes for mom and dad!
Best part of the job!

Fingerpaint time!
Made a pretty picture for mom and dad! Too bad her fingers aren't longer. The bottom of the heart is missing!

How was your vday?! Hope it was great! Anything special happen? Fun, not so fun? Share with me :)

p.s. 16 month olds+fingerpaint=eating paint :/ not so easy!

xoxo

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Megan said...

Those pancakes are really interesting